The NLP Master Practitioner Certification programme is designed to provide participants with the conceptual, analytical, observational and interactive skills necessary to achieve both conscious and unconscious competence in advanced Neuro-Linguistic Programming. Many of the exercises are designed in the Dynamic Discovery Method so participants can discover for themselves the most important and relevant patterns, strategies and models.
In addition to exploring a variety of applications of advanced NLP skills, NLP Master Practitioner Certification will teach participants “how to think about thinking”, so they will be able to be generative with the skills they acquire. Participants will learn how to find new patterns and uncover the basic structure of experience so that they may design their own multi level interventions.
The NLP Master Practitioner Certification programme leads to personal mastery of some of the most effective tools for change that exist in the world today. You will learn how to apply NLP to a variety of applications, including, education, physical and mental health, business, leadership, social applications, creativity and much more.
Some of the advanced NLP skills participants will develop include:
- Identifying and managing the dynamic interplay of Neuro-Logical Levels, Perceptual Positions and Time Frames
- Defining a “problem space” in terms of symptoms, causes, outcomes, resources and effects
- Strategies for Changing Belief Systems including Reimprinting, Integration of Conflicting Beliefs, Time Line Belief
- Advanced Patterns for Working with Sub-Modalities
- Recognizing and Utilizing Advanced Language Patterns
- Advanced Anchoring Techniques
- Systemic NLP Patterns and Multi-Level Intervention Strategies
- Cooperative Learning Skills including Co-Coaching Skills, Dynamic Assessment
- Strategies, “Intervision” procedures
The NLP Master Practitioner Certification programme is centered around fully operationalizing the fundamental presuppositions of NLP by
- developing conscious competence and flexibility with the essential NLP skills, models and tools
- developing elegance in managing the multiple levels and multiple perspectives of change and communication
- focusing on more generative change processes such as beliefs, values and identity to create solutions in many different contexts
Mastery of advanced NLP skills comes from learning to operate within a multi dimensional “problem space” embodied by what is known as the SOAR model in NLP. This model defines learning and change in terms of a set of states and transition states within a system and the operations and operators which influence those states. Desired results are obtained by defining states and selecting the most appropriate and ecological operations in terms of the 1) level of change, 2) the perceptual positions, and 3) the time frames involved in creating a situation.
The NLP Master Practitioner Certification programme will provide the tools to identify states and apply the appropriate operators necessary to facilitate generative and ecological change:
- Meta Programmes for Problem Solving
- Meta Mapping through Spatial Sorting and Time Line Utilization
- Sleight of Mouth Patterns for Verbal Persuasion and Reframing Limiting Beliefs
- Physiological and Cognitive Patterns associated with Neuro-Logical Levels
- Strategies for Developing, Recognizing and Utilizing Multiple Perceptual Positions
- Advanced Patterning procedures – Meta Model III and “Mill’s Methods”
- Managing Systemic Dynamics – Meta Messages and Psychogeography
- Defining a Problem Space in terms of the S.C.O.R.E. Model
Advanced level NLP techniques are organized around an expansion of the “Present State to Desired State” NLP change model called the S.C.O.R.E. Model. S.C.O.R.E. stands for Symptoms, Causes, Outcomes, Resources and Effects.
The focus of the advanced level NLP techniques and tools is on promoting generative and evolutionary change and dealing with multi level issues – especially those involving beliefs, values and identity. The goal of this overall approach is for participants to develop NLP skills within a professionally relevant context and develop a wider experience base for their NLP skills.
In this course participants will also explore how to use the latest developments in NLP and principles from the new field of Psychoneuroimmunology to build a healthy belief system and change negative beliefs into beliefs that support health and longevity.
Capstone Project – Modeling Excellence
You will require to complete a modelling project. The objective is to develop your capability in modelling human excellence. This is a capability that becomes your tool for developing continuous talent within yourself. Hence raising your game.
This capstone project is unique to NLPCOACH. It is not included in NLP University Master Practitioner programme.
On successful completion of the course you will receive:
- NLP Master Practitioner Certification issued by NLPCOACH Pte Ltd
- NLP Master Practitioner Certification manual is licensed from NLP University
NLPCOACH Pte Ltd
- The Only Certifying Member with ITANLP* in Singapore
- Simon Wong is the only Approved New Code Trainer with ITANLP* in Singapore
- The Only learning institute to integrate highly effective Solution Focused approach
- with NLP learning
- NLP Coaching Club – a special interest group set up to groom a community of highly competent Coaches through the mastery of NLP and unique coaching techniques
*ITANLP – International Trainers Academy of Neuro-Linguistic Programming, UK
Simon Wong brings with him a colorful fabric of experience gained from nineteen years of commercial exposure within Asia. During these nineteen years he held positions of Regional Manager and Managing Director of US and European global corporates. From China to Hong Kong and all the way to Indonesia he was constantly competing to gain market share and at the same time developing strong and collaborative relationship with channels and customers. He has been teaching NLP for the past ten years. His passion is to teach, coach and facilitate positive change in people and communities. He envisions communities where people live passionately and with abundance. To this end, he has been instrumental in setting up NLP Coaching Club, Project 1000 Purpose (a social impact project) and Feldenkrais Heritage Asia. All these enterprises serve to build communities where individuals come together to experience learning and generative collaboration.
He is also a professional coach. He has coached leaders in many global corporates including Bank of America Merrill Lynch, Zurich Insurance, Tesa Tape, ABB, Heraeus and Schneider Electric. In his spare time, he does social work in the form of helping individuals to regain flexibility and movements through Feldenkrais Method. He works with stroke patients, Parkinson’s patients and Scoliosis cases.
- Master Trainer and Facilitator (NLP University, USA)
- Certificate in Coaching (Henley Business School, University of Reading, UK)
- Certified NLP Trainer (ITANLP)
- Approved New Code NLP Trainer (ITANLP)
- Certified Coach & Modeler (NLP University, USA)
- Solution Focused Business Practitioner (University of Wisconsin)
- MBA (Strategic Marketing)
- ACMA ( Chartered Institute of Management Accountants, UK)
- Master Solution Focused Coach
- Accredited MBTI I&II Administrator
- Firo-B Administrator
- MBS (Feldenkrais) Practitioner
© Copyright of NLPCOACH Pte Ltd