Happy LOVE Project with Sandra Fung
6 November - 10 November
So there you are soaked in loneliness in the middle of the night, wondering what has gone wrong in your life.
Do you feel it’s because you are not good enough?
You look for understanding, support, and dedication, and ended with blocked communication, disappointment and goodbyes.
You may look strong and happy in front of others. You may be asking for help. You still need to face these struggles of love on your own.
Have you wondered –
If time has slipped by and it’s too late?
If it’s your fate?
If others cannot see your value?
If you are not happy with your relationships, be it with your family, friends, or spouse, come find out what is blocking you from love and start developing it in your life again. Your results can be the most amazing gift to yourself this lifetime!
Happy LOVE Project is an experiential workshop for you to:
- Take a deeper look into your perception about yourself and love
- Reflect on your childhood and discover what you have inherited from your family
- Learn from your past experiences and find out where are needed improvements are
- Understand your core values and needs in love and bridge the gaps
- Empower yourself with your desired self image
- Master effective communication to express yourself and interact with others
|Empower Your Mind||Learn From Your Past
|Empower Your Skills||Equip For Your Future
HAPPY LOVE PROJECT
Wednesday to Sunday 6 – 10 November 2019
Wednesday 7.00 – 10.00 PM
Thursday to Sunday 10.00 AM – 7.00 PM
SS1,500 (Early Bird August 1 2019 S$1,400)
Buddy price : Come with a friend and enjoy a S$50 discount each
Bundle price : Sign up for all three of the Happy Life Project workshops and enjoy a 5% discount off net.
Happy Life Project schedule
For details or to register please contact Kah Keh at KahKeh.Ho@GalleryHelios.com or text/Whatsapp +65 9679-3706. Happy LOVE Project is limited to 12 participants.
Happy LOVE Project is part of “Happy Life Projects” created by coach and trainer Sandra Fung. “Happy Life Projects” includes three independent projects, each offered over five days to help you kickstart your own breakthrough journey towards lifetime happiness. The three elements are Me, Love and Work. Details for Happy ME Project & Happy WORK Project.
About Sandra Fung
Sandra Fung strongly believes in the importance of one’s mindset in creating one’s success and happiness, and everyone has his or her own unique brilliance and power. For the past 10 years, Sandra has worked with individuals and organisations to help them achieve incredible breakthroughs with customised trainings, coaching and therapy work. She is well-loved by her students worldwide and is widely recognised as an inspirational and charismatic coach and trainer. Sandra has taught ten thousands of students globally.
Sandra brings with her a wealth of personal and corporate experience. She worked for companies such as Standard Chartered Bank and HSBC Singapore in product management and development, sales, marketing, and training in both local and regional roles. She encompasses a rare spectrum of experience that connects people from different roles and industries with precise and concise inspirations.
Sandra is fluent in Cantonese, Mandarin and English and she delivers trainings in all three languages.
- Certified NLP Coach ( ABNLP)
- Certified International Corporate Coach ( Progress U)
- Certified Trainer of Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP) & Coaching (American Board of NLP)
- Certified Trainer of Hypnotherapy (American Board of Hypnotherapy)
- Certified Trainer of Time Line Therapy® (Time Line Therapy ® Association)
- Certified Trainer of Everything DiSC®
- Certified Practitioner of Harrison Assessment
- Certified Practitioner of Somatic Experiencing Trauma Therapy (SETI)