Happy ME Project with Sandra Fung October 2019
9 October - 13 October
Take a moment and look in the mirror, WHO do you see?
Do you catch the character behind those eyes?
Do you like what you see?
Do you read the broken dreams, the failed hopes and the growing worries?
Is this the “you” you want to be?
Do you love and accept yourself?
Get to know yourself from a different angle. Reconnect with your deepest wants and needs, thoughts and emotions as a person once again.
Happy ME Project is an experiential workshop for you to:
- Take a deeper look into yourself and discover your unnerving beliefs and feelings
- Find out your core values and needs and identify what blocks your happiness
- Empower your confidence with your desired self image
- Empower your communication to get yourself heard and understood
- Let go of unwanted habits, thoughts and past burdens
- Define the life direction that you really want
|Empower Your Mind||Create Your Ideal Vision of Life
|Empower Your Skills||Create the Charismatic You
HAPPY ME PROJECT
Wednesday to Sunday 9 – 13 October 2019
Wednesday 7.00 – 10.00 PM
Thursday to Sunday 10.00 AM – 7.00 PM
SS1,500 (Early Bird August 1 2019 S$1,400)
Buddy price : Come with a friend and enjoy a S$50 discount each
Bundle price : Sign up for all three of the Happy Life Project workshops and enjoy a 5% discount off net.
Happy Life Project schedule
For details or to register please contact Kah Keh at KahKeh.Ho@GalleryHelios.com or text/Whatsapp +65 9679-3706. Happy ME Project is limited to 12 participants.
Happy ME Project is part of “Happy Life Projects” created by coach and trainer Sandra Fung. “Happy Life Projects” includes three independent projects, each offered over five days to help you kickstart your own breakthrough journey towards lifetime happiness. The three elements are Me, Love and Work. Details on Happy Love Project and Happy Work Project in 2019 at Gallery Helios.
For enquiries or to book your spot, please contact Kah Keh at KahKeh.Ho@GalleryHelios.com or text/whatsapp +65 9679-3706.
About Sandra Fung
Sandra Fung strongly believes in the importance of one’s mindset in creating one’s success and happiness, and everyone has his or her own unique brilliance and power. For the past 10 years, Sandra has worked with individuals and organisations to help them achieve incredible breakthroughs with customised trainings, coaching and therapy work. She is well-loved by her students worldwide and is widely recognised as an inspirational and charismatic coach and trainer. Sandra has taught ten thousands of students globally.
Sandra brings with her a wealth of personal and corporate experience. She worked for companies such as Standard Chartered Bank and HSBC Singapore in product management and development, sales, marketing, and training in both local and regional roles. She encompasses a rare spectrum of experience that connects people from different roles and industries with precise and concise inspirations.
Sandra is fluent in Cantonese, Mandarin and English and she delivers trainings in all three languages.
- Certified NLP Coach ( ABNLP)
- Certified International Corporate Coach ( Progress U)
- Certified Trainer of Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP) & Coaching (American Board of NLP)
- Certified Trainer of Hypnotherapy (American Board of Hypnotherapy)
- Certified Trainer of Time Line Therapy® (Time Line Therapy ® Association)
- Certified Trainer of Everything DiSC®
- Certified Practitioner of Harrison Assessment
- Certified Practitioner of Somatic Experiencing Trauma Therapy (SETI)