Happy WORK Project with Sandra Fung
4 December - 8 December
Since young we were told to study hard, then to work hard. We spent years to pack ourselves with all sorts of skills. We aimed for the highest grades, the most certificates, then we shot for the most promising stable job. We were told to forget about those fancy dreams and interests.
You may hop from one job to another, hoping that luck with bring you a better career. Or you are stuck in your unhappy job, torn between dissatisfaction and fear of charge.
Have you wondered –
Are you really happy?
Is it a job or career you are expecting?
Is it money or life that you really want?
Discover for yourself how to increase your productivity via understanding and managing the relationships with your boss and subordinates, effective communicating, presentation skills, etc. Be a Happy Worker today!
Happy Work Project is an experiential workshop for you to:
- Take a new look at yourself and your work
- Find out the root causes of your dissatisfaction
- Understand your real expectations and needs and map out the new possibilities to bridge the gaps
- Master a positive mindset and effective techniques to tackle the challenges
- Master effective ways to express yourself and connect with others
- Empower yourself to take charge of your own happiness and put things into action.
|Empower Your Mind||Take Charge Of Your Career
|Empower Your Skills||Sharpen Your Influence
Happy Work Project
Wednesday to Sunday 4 – 8 December 2019
Wednesday 7.00 – 10.00 PM
Thursday to Sunday 10.00 AM – 7.00 PM
SS1,500 (Early Bird August 1 2019 S$1,400)
Buddy price : Come with a friend and enjoy a S$50 discount each
Bundle price : Sign up for all three of the Happy Life Project workshops and enjoy a 5% discount off net.
Happy Life Project schedule
For details or to register please contact Kah Keh at KahKeh.Ho@GalleryHelios.com or text/Whatsapp +65 9679-3706. Happy WORK Project is limited to 12 participants.
Happy Work Project is part of “Happy Life Projects” created by coach and trainer Sandra Fung. “Happy Life Projects” includes three independent projects, each offered over five days to help you kickstart your own breakthrough journey towards lifetime happiness. The three elements are Me, Love and Work. Details – Happy ME Project & Happy LOVE Project
About Sandra Fung
Sandra Fung strongly believes in the importance of one’s mindset in creating one’s success and happiness, and everyone has his or her own unique brilliance and power. For the past 10 years, Sandra has worked with individuals and organisations to help them achieve incredible breakthroughs with customised trainings, coaching and therapy work. She is well-loved by her students worldwide and is widely recognised as an inspirational and charismatic coach and trainer. Sandra has taught ten thousands of students globally.
Sandra brings with her a wealth of personal and corporate experience. She worked for companies such as Standard Chartered Bank and HSBC Singapore in product management and development, sales, marketing, and training in both local and regional roles. She encompasses a rare spectrum of experience that connects people from different roles and industries with precise and concise inspirations.
Sandra is fluent in Cantonese, Mandarin and English and she delivers trainings in all three languages.
- Certified NLP Coach ( ABNLP)
- Certified International Corporate Coach ( Progress U)
- Certified Trainer of Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP) & Coaching (American Board of NLP)
- Certified Trainer of Hypnotherapy (American Board of Hypnotherapy)
- Certified Trainer of Time Line Therapy® (Time Line Therapy ® Association)
- Certified Trainer of Everything DiSC®
- Certified Practitioner of Harrison Assessment
- Certified Practitioner of Somatic Experiencing Trauma Therapy (SETI)